Tuesday, October 16, 2012

one

this is my new year's resolution... yes, it is october 16th... but for me, being able to actually cross-off a resolution is pretty impressive.  my list contained a few things, most of which people list every year, 'go to the gym, loose weight, budget better, read more...' but my number one was this; this blog.

i have been an avid blog reader for many years.  actually started one about 6 years ago.  needless to say, it had one post.

fast-forward to 2012... i am a busy mom, wife, girl-scout leader, project engineer & on too many boards to write about.  pretty much everything for everyone else.  this blog is for me!

so who am i? well, i'm lindsay.  i have a masters degree i have never used, i currently work in the construction field.  when i am not at work, i am home with my three crazy, beautiful kids, grace 6, brody 3 & declan 4.  i hate to cook.  i hate to clean.  but having these three birds, makes the above mentioned nearly impossible.

as i said above, i have been reading & ogling over many, many blogs, which i hope to post my favs here.  i thought to myself... 'why can't i do this?' well, i am.

so, welcome to 'a nest of mess'.  what i hope for this blog is to share my favorite things, ideas, inspirations & dreams.  i love home design & organization & i hope this blog will inspire me to make my nest a place of organized beauty.  oh & maybe learn a little about cooking & cleaning along the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment